Google Tag manager Course in Hyderabad
- Course Duration:
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 1355
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
Do you want to get better insights from Google Analytics? By customizing segments, tags and filters, and even the data that flows into Google Analytics, you can generate better reports about your web traffic and make more intelligent decisions about where to center your marketing efforts. In this Google analytic certification course, Google Analytics expert Yoganand shows you the advanced techniques for this powerful and popular analytics tool.
If you have been using Google Analytics and want to learn more about analytics, this is an additional advantage for you. If you are new to Google analytics then this is an excellent tool for you. Businesses or individuals who have anything to do with Analytics should take this Google analytics course online.
There are many web analytics tools available on the web. One of the most popular is Google Analytics. Google Analytics is an effective tool or apparatus that when put to use in the right way, it can help you find new ways to improve or grow your business or website. In most cases, Google Analytics can also be difficult to understand and know the appropriate ways to use the information. In this course, we will answer all the top questions and then provide you with practical guidelines to help you get more successful with Google Analytics..
About Google Analytics Certification Course
This Google analytics training course, take an in-depth look at Google Analytics, and advanced techniques that can help you use this popular and powerful analytics tool to gather better insights. Instructor Yoganand dives into SEO metrics and explains in details how to perfectly carry out an SEO performance analysis. He also shows how to properly integrate Google Analytics with WordPress website or any other website, use advanced features such as dimensions and views, build customized team reports, conduct a conversation rate analysis, and lot more.
Along the line, you will learn how to properly structure properties and views, set your account up for multiple users, and configure the back end of your Google Analytics—including a popular WordPress CMS plugin for automating tracking code on WordPress pages. Yoganand shows how to apply advanced filters and segments in a way that is customized to fit your needs and how to import custom data sets. He also explains in details debugging and troubleshooting techniques that gives you the leeway to fix Google Analytics issues from under the hood.
What Will I Learn?
- Professional understanding of Google Analytics.
- How to promote your Google Analytic Certificate on Linkedin, and other freelancing platforms.
- How to set up Google analytics in order to collect actionable data.
- Practical Exam & how to pass the certification exams the first time.
- How to track the success of your marketing using campaign tagging.
- How to load demo data so as to gain experience with Google Analytics.
- How to master Google Analytics and prepare to pass the Google Analytics Qualification Exam.
- No technical expertise is required. This course is designed for professionals, small business owners, and other marketers who run websites.
Session 01: Getting Started with WordPress
- WordPress.com VS WordPress.org
- Finding Best WordPress Hosting Sites
- Free WordPress Hosting Sites
- Install WordPress on your Local Server
- Download WordPress
- Install WordPress
Session 02: Theme selection and Customization
- Best Ways To Find WordPress Themes
- Installing WordPress Theme
- Customize your WordPress theme
- Create the menu
- How to create pages
- How to create categories for you posts
- Adding blog posts
- Managing widgets
Session 03: Publish the Web page to the server
- Database export and FileZilla download
- What steps are necessary for the server installation?
- Restore database and upload WordPress files
- WP-config file suit if necessary htaccess
- Customize and import the database
- Import Customizer data and updates
- Re-set links to Customizer
- Contact form test and adapt
Session 04: Working With WordPress Plug-ins
- Top 20 SEO WordPress Plug-ins Should Never Miss in 2019