Real Estate Agent Course
- Course Duration:
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 136
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity:
- Start Course:
What is Real Estate Digital Marketing?
Are you struggling to survive as a Real estate agent? Want your Career Kickstart to be the best in Real Estate. Then, you are at the right place.
Got your license, now what?
Did you know, 87% of real estate agents fail in their first year? And 7% of agents close 93% of the deals. Those odds are intimidating when you’re just starting.
Many new agents get frustrated and quit because real estate school doesn’t teach you the success tools. You need to understand how to run your business, find clients, and start making money fast, so we’ve packed all that info into the “Complete Guide to Getting Started as a Real Estate Agent" course.
This complete Real Estate Digital Marketing Course enhances newly licensed real estate agents (freshers) who want to quickly know the triggers of figuring out clients and start earning commissions.
Real Estate Digital Marketing = Attracting more clients and generating more revenue.
The buyers and real estate developers agree that digital marketing is the best and quickest way to generate leads. Apart from busy schedules, the present gen-Z prefers using the internet to churn out all the information and options about the real estate listings.
Digital marketing for Real Estate is very cost-friendly. Real estate agents can reach the target audience with digital marketing while creating a lasting impact since most people hunt online for Houses, Plots, Flats, Villas, and Farmhouses. It has become the most comfortable & safest method for buyers and sellers to get what they need in just one click.
When compared to print and on-air media, digital media marketing proves out to be the best of all. It does almost the same work in less than half of the total cost while generating quick revenues.
Who This Course is For:
- New agents who just got their real estate license or are taking their test soon.
- Practitioners who are struggling to find clients or want to make more money.
- Real estate agents trying to close more buyers or sellers;
- Doers who are trying to convince existing clients of something (for example; how to accept a buyer offer that is below a seller’s desired price)
- Real estate brokers who want to teach these concepts to their team of agents.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to improve their lead generation skills!
- Newly Licensed Real Estate Agents.
- Seasoned Real Estate Agents and Brokers.
- Brokers seeking ‘Additional Closed Transaction Commission.’
- Intermediaries who are struggling to find new clients.
- People who consider taking their Real Estate Career to “Move From Part-Time to Full-Time."
- And Brokers Interested in Becoming A “Referral Real Estate Agent" Vs “Traditional Real Estate Agent."
In this course, there are various types of Concepts & techniques included. You can find it in the below list or download Digital Marketing for Real Estate Course pdf.
After completing this Real Estate Agent Course, you will be a master of sales and persuasion.
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Qualifying and fact-finding
- The inner game of sales and influencing
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Tools & tips to find great leads
- What mistakes to avoid in the fact-finding process
- You will learn what it means to be a good listener and build rapport while asking questions
- Closing the sale