Which platform is best for real estate advertising? Facebook Ads or Google Ads?
To attain all these goals, real estate agents have two amazing online marketing tools called Google Ads and Facebook Ads. In the last couple of years, the real estate industry has totally transformed. Those days are gone when real estate agents used to keep themselves engaged in traditional marketing methods to bring business. With digital marketing techniques and strategies, the industry has taken a giant leap in targeting the right customers to attain maximum leads within a few clicks. In a modern competitive world, it’s very essential to reach the interested and targeted audience, enhance the clientele, and improve the lead generation with each passing day.
However, there is constant confusion among realtors between the two methods. Which one is better and more profitable to generate potential leads? What difference do they have? And, which one a realtor should be using to attain potential leads and improve business sales?
First of all, both are the best advertising platforms for realtors. However, before taking the plunge it’s important to think from the customer’s perspective and your potential audience. It’s important to understand who will be clicking on these ads. Hence, understanding the motive and audience can save a lot of money for realtors before picking any of the two.
What are Facebook Ads & How Do They Work?
We all know that Facebook is a social platform where family and friends catch up all across the world and to know what’s happening in the world. Hence, if your leads are not going to visit your Facebook page to see your adverts to buy a house then it’s pointless to get any benefits. Many realtors do the mistake of putting ads on Facebook with messages like, ‘Searching for a house on rent?’
It doesn’t mean that Facebook ads don’t work. However, you need to create a smart infographic ad post for the platform to grab the attention of your targeted audience. You need to showcase stunning pictures of the property along with the relevant details in order to grab their attention.
Since it’s a social platform people come here to watch videos and see pictures. So, if you are going to put images and videos of the properties you want to sell or give on lease to capture the attention of your lead.
The best way is to use Facebook Custom Audiences to build your network like a pro.
How Do These Ads Work?
Facebook generally uses paid social which is nothing short of a paid search. However, its advertising is totally executed on social media. Also, these ads are entirely based on the audience’s interest and behavior. Hence, these ads help customers to find them online.
Advantages of Facebook Ads:
When it comes to the advantages of Facebook Ads then they are:
1. One can advertise on a granular level:
One can do a lot of ad customization on the basis of the audience’s interest and behavior on Facebook. Realtors can easily reach their targeted audience after reading and analyzing their similar interests and behavior. In fact, one can also create ads on the basis of their beliefs and interests.
2. One can play with visuals:
Facebook ads give you the liberty to put visuals, unlike Google ads that merely play on keywords. Hence, one can add enticing visuals to add emotions, interest, and connection to their ads to create an impact on the audience.
3. Comparatively affordable:
Facebook ads are quite flexible and competitive, unlike Google ads. Realtors can fix their budget for the ads without worrying a little. These ads are more value-for-money even for small budget groups.
How To Get The Most Out of Facebook Ads?
Real estate agents must focus on these points to get the maximum benefits out of Facebook ads.
- Make sure that your video ads have a square or vertical aspect ratio to help the audience view their mobile phones easily.
- The content should be precise, clean, and easy to read on the pictures.
- Make sure to use carousel format to bifurcate your ads into easily readable content.
- Make use of animation to make it unique and catchy
- Make sure to add CTA to let users act quickly.
What are Google Ads & How Do They Work?
Google is a search engine, not a social platform. Here, people from all across the world, age groups, backgrounds, and different walks of life search for almost everything. It’s a potential business source where one sells and buys anything or everything.
Here, people also look for homes and put targeted keywords to get the property of their choice to purchase or rent. In fact, Google users proactively search for properties in their area using various keywords.
How do These Ads work?
Google AdWords works on paid search. Hence, it uses a set of the most popular and relevant keywords to run paid advertisements effectively. With the help of SEO experts, a realtor can determine a set of potential keywords used by their audience to search for properties or related information. This way, their ads come at the top of the search results pages.
When any user clicks on the ad, the realtor is charged. It is known as pay-per-click advertising.
Hence, Google Ads are more beneficial than Facebook Ads to generate more potential leads to accelerate sales and business.
Advantages of Google Ads:
Being the number 1 search engine in the world, Google gives you an opportunity to make your brand global within a few clicks. Running a Google Ad will give your business a lot of benefits such as:
- It gives you an equal chance and presence as your competitor irrespective of your budget. Google pays a lot of attention to the quality and importance of the ad over money.
- There are various advertisement formats that Google offers. For instance, you can choose from text-based to location-based ads to shopping ads to user reviews, etc.
How To Get The Most Out Of Google Ads?
If you are planning to use Google Ads to generate potential leads then follow these important tips.
- Make sure to pick targeted and long-tailed keywords rather than short-tailed keywords.
- Make sure to run only those ads that are customer-centric
- Make sure to improve ads quality score every time to time.
How To Know Which Platform Is Right For You?
Both Facebook Ads and Google Ads are incredibly powerful advertising tools for real estate agents. Both can give amazing returns on investment and ample scope for creativity. However, if you are running short on a marketing budget and can afford to pick only one of them then you need to consider a couple of things.
- Google is the most searched and powerful search engine in the world. So, if you want to target a global audience and enhance lead generation then Google ads are the right tool for you.
- Facebook is the most popular social media platform where billions of people interact and share their stuff. So, if your goal is to create a brand, increase website traffic, and enhance user engagement and SEO rankings then pick Facebook ads.
If you want quick lead generation then Google Ads is meant for you. However, it’s more expensive than Facebook Ads. The latter can build your database but can’t give you quick results.