How to build Google My Business Page To Generate Leads:
Google my business is a tool that is available for free to users. With this tool, one can manage the business effectively and ensure the business’s better appearance on Maps and Google Search. You can add other things, such as the name of the company, location, and operation hours. Some other items include adding a review of customers and images.
To start, you can focus on your Google My Business listing to help you pay off your efforts. It is crucial to update the information about your business accurately because when people search for goods or services, it has been seen that they are ready to make a purchase. Hence, when viewers search Google, the information must be complete, optimized, and authentic.
Is Google My Business page free?
The incredible thing about this page is that it comes for free, and hence anybody can use it. However, to use this page, all you need do is you must have one-to-one communication with the customers; otherwise, you cannot operate online effectively.
Verification on the Phone:
Some business can even verify their location through telephone. If Google allows you to do so, you will find Verify by phone option when you log on to complete verification.
1. Firstly, log on to your Google My Business account, and select the business you would like to verify.
2. Enter the correct phone number and click on the option “Verify by Phone."
3. You will receive a text mentioning the verification code. Put the same code in the right place.
Verification by Email:
Some businesses can verify using their emails.
1 Firstly, for email verification, you must log on to the account and check the business that you need to verify.
2 Next, ensure the email is genuine and select the ‘Verify by Email option.’
3 Lastly, visit the inbox and open the email and click on the verification button
For Instant verification, you need to log on to the account and get your business verified instantly.
Optimizing the GMB Listing:
– Once the verifying is done, it is time to go to the dashboard, check out the listing, choose Info, and select the section that needs an update.
– Next, you should add enough information and a profile photo of your business, the location you cater to, the hours of operation, the day of inception, and the website URL.
– Anybody can suggest any edit to the listing you have just made; hence you must ensure to fill up with authentic information to stop random people from editing your profile;
– It is crucial to log on to the dashboard and provide accurate information.
Why should one create a Google my business page?
The Google My Business page makes it easier for customers to know about your business or find your location.
1. Without a Google My Business account, you might lose customers because you cannot exercise control of your business page’s information.
2. You can respond to Google reviews without this account; it can give you a bad name.
3. Your competitors will surpass you if you don’t have a business page account.