WordPress Training In Hyderabad
- Course Duration:
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 3436
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
WordPress Training in Hyderabad:
Have you ever thought of building a professional website, but didn’t know where to start? Through our WordPress Training in Hyderabad, you will be able to easily and successfully create a WordPress website.
This WordPress Course is complete for everyone, who wants to start a professional WordPress website or blog using self-hosted WordPress installation, no matter what your technical ability is. This course assumes no prior knowledge or skills.
A great tool like WordPress offers businesses the right mix of functionality, features, and quality with richly built-in features and numerous plug-ins to enhance its performance and functionality. WordPress is known to be the most preferred content management system for the rapid development and deployment of websites for both small-scale and large-scale businesses.
WordPress happens to be the most popular method of developing a website or blog due to the fact that WordPress is very easy to use and simple to modify. That is why most people make use of WordPress to create their websites. Famous users of WordPress include the BBC, the New York Times, and Ford.
About WordPress Training:
On the internet, millions of websites and blogs are powered by WordPress. Learn how to create your own fascinating website with this powerful publishing platform called WordPress. Trainer Yoganand will help you get the most out of the self-hosted version of WordPress and create amazing websites and blogs with rich features.
Yoganand explains how to customize a website with themes, widgets, and custom menus, create & publish posts and pages, and extend even further with WordPress plugins. In addition, he explains in detail how to adjust the settings that keep your site safe and secure and how to get more readers/traffic with social media sharing and comments.
This WordPress tutorial has been designed with amateurs and beginners in mind. It provides step by step guide from the ground up to going live with your WordPress website. It does not only touch or cover the design and conceptual framework of a WordPress-based system but it also includes the practical aspect of developing a modern blog or website. This is surely a perfect course to guide you on everything you need to know about WordPress.
What Will I learn WordPress Course?
You will kick start this WordPress training online with building and Installation and then follow it up with the theory of content management. You will then continue with learning the primary building blocks of the WordPress admin panel. The next lesson will teach you about forum posts, and plugin management for your pages, and the next in line will be how to add cool galleries and videos to your Website or Blog.
You will also get to know and understand Meta tags and SEO. Last but not least thing you will learn how to create amazing themes. A theme makes your WordPress website looks professional and gives it the kind of design you like.
WordPress Course Syllabus:
- Introduction To Domain Name
- Domain Registration
- Importance of Privacy Protection
- Importance of Control Panel
- How To Auto-Renewal & Domain Lock
- Importance of Domain Forwarding
- Importance of Name servers
- How To Update Registration Information
- Web Hosting Overview
- WordPress Hosting
- Shared Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Cloud Hosting with Case Study
- WordPress.com VS WordPress.org
- Finding Best WordPress Hosting Sites
- Free WordPress Hosting Sites
- Install WordPress
- Best Ways To Find WordPress Themes
- Installing WordPress Theme
- Working with Themes, Plugins
- Working with Pages & Posts
- Customize your WordPress theme
- Create the menu
- How to create categories for your posts
- Adding blog posts
- Managing widgets
- Database export and FileZilla download
- What steps are necessary for the server installation?
- Restore the database and upload WordPress files
- WP-config file suit if necessary ht-access
- Customize and import the database
- Import Customise data and updates
- Re-set links to Customise
- Contact form test and adapt
- What is a WordPress Plugin?
- Free Versus Paid WordPress Plugins
- How to Install a WordPress Free or PaidPlugin?
- Installing a plugins
- Top 20 SEO WordPress Plug-ins Should Never Miss in 2020
- Get Free Domain
- Get Free Hosting Space
- 100% Working on Practical Project
- How To get Freelancing Projects.
- How to Earn Money from Website