Hubspot Inbound Marketing Exam Certification
HubSpot is a globally leading software development and marketing company that develops software products for inbound marketing and sales. It aims to provide a hassle-free approach using efficient technology tools for social media marketing, content management, search engine optimization, web analytics and more. Also, it provides free certification in a variety of marketing skillsets, including inbound marketing.
With HubSpot, an individual gets to learn about the fundamentals of inbound marketing. The certification discusses tangible inbound marketing methodology and using them in real-life business scenarios. The inbound certification courses help a student learn about running a successful inbound business right from marketing to services to sales. The course contents 6 lessons as follows:
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Inbound
- Growing Your Business with a Flywheel Model
- Creating a Company Purpose
- Setting Business Goals
- Creating Buyer Personas
- Developing the Buyer’s Journey for Your Business
What about the exam?
To earn the certification, one must take the free inbound marketing course available online with HubSpot. At the end of the course, the individual will be asked to take an assessment, testing your theoretical and practical knowledge.
keep in mind:
- There are 60 questions in total.
- An individual must at least take an hour to complete, else you fail automatically.
- At least 45 questions have to be answered correctly to pass.
- You can only take the reassessment after 12 hours to the previous assessment.
- All in all, you have 3 hours to finish the test
- Once you have moved on to the next question, you cannot come back to change your answer once submitted.